Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions which govern your use of the Physicians Health Plan (PHP) web site:
- PHP is granting you access to this web site for the limited purpose of providing information on health benefits and services available to PHP Members.
- Access to this Web site is revocable at any time and in the sole discretion of PHP.
- Any unauthorized use of the material or information provided on this Web site is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted.
- By visiting this Web site you agree not to use any of the information on this Web site to create links to other Web sites except upon prior written authorization of PHP.
- By accessing this Web site you agree not to incorporate all or any portion of this Web site in another Web site except upon prior written authorization of PHP.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice and in the sole discretion of Physicians Health Plan.
All materials in this site Copyright © 2012 Physicians Health Plan unless otherwise indicated.
The information contained in this Web site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it a substitute for subscriber agreements or other agreements with Physicians Health Plan. Accessing this Web site does not entitle you to any health insurance benefits. The mention of specific products or services at this Web site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by PHP. Please do not use the E-mail address in this Web site to send PHP confidential or sensitive medical, payor or other such information. PHP does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, correctness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information or views available through this Web site, or the site itself. To the extent permissible by law, PHP shall not be liable to anyone for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information or views available through this Web site, or the site itself or for any direct, incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages.